Press Enter to search
Patna: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) on Tuesday announced the notification for 32,388 posts in the fourth phase of the Teacher Recruitment Examination (TRE-4). The online application process begins from September 1 and ends on September 30.
The BPSC stated on X that "School Teachers" posts under the Education Department of Bihar with a total of 32,388 posts are vacant and the BPSC invites online applications from eligible candidates to fill those posts.
"Online applications are invited from eligible Indian candidates for the appointment to a total of 32,388 vacant posts of School Teachers under the Education Department, Bihar," the BPSC said in a post on X.
The detailed information and application associated with the guidelines are available in its official website bpsc.bihar.gov.in.
The procedure for online application and payment of fee will begin from September 1. The final date for the payment of fee is September 29, and the final date for online Application is September 30.
BPSC TRE 4.0 application process will be online only after opening of application window. The candidate must confirm that they have all the eligibility requirements and information before applying and must double check the information before submitting the form as corrections will not be accepted after the deadline.
The protest at the Gardanibagh protest site follows student protests in Delhi and Ranchi over recruitment delays, changes in the system of holding exams and other issues related to education. The main focus in Bihar is on the much-anticipated recruitment notification of TRE 4 and the way the examination is going to be conducted.
The protesting candidates have raised the main demand to release the TRE-4 recruitment advertisement. Students have requested the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) to declare the notification as soon as possible.
The students say repeated assurances have not resulted in the recruitment advertisement. The issue is now more complicated because the state government had previously said that the recruitment would continue in July.
If the demands are not met within the next five days, they will march towards and gherao the Bihar Assembly, their student leaders said.
The hunger strike will go on regardless of the Assembly protest, the students have said.