Israeli military action continues on Gaza City, the largest city of the Gaza Strip (Social media)
International News: Israeli attacks again took place on Thursday night in Gaza City, the largest city in the Gaza Strip. 16 people were killed and many injured in the bombing. So far 71 people have lost their lives in the entire area.
A relief center in the south of the city was also fired upon. People who had come to collect ration were fired upon, in which four people lost their lives and 27 were injured. The army says that the operation will continue until the Hamas network is completely destroyed.
More than 62 thousand people have died so far in this battle, which started in October 2023. Women and children are the most among them. 317 people have also lost their lives due to malnutrition and diseases due to the stoppage of food items, including 121 small children.
Israel has started ground action with tanks in Gaza City. Tanks have reached the outskirts of the city and are shelling. Empty houses are collapsing, and in many places the army and Hamas fighters are clashing face-to-face.
The Israeli Givati Brigade has launched a strong attack on Hamas fighters. In this, Hamas's weapons depot was destroyed, and one of their top commanders, Mahmoud al-Asaud, was also killed.
Israel had clearly said this month that there is a plan to occupy Gaza City permanently. This decision was strongly criticized at the international level, and many countries warned that it would have serious consequences. Nevertheless, the army has intensified its campaign.
People in the areas bordering the city have already left their homes. Now direct fighting is taking place only between Hamas and Israeli soldiers in these places.
Apart from Gaza City, action is also being taken on the Jabalia refugee camp. However, many parts of the camp are still occupied by Hamas. The situation is very bad due to the continuation of both air strikes and ground action.
Copyright © 2025 Top Indian News