How can small stunt cost someone's life? Rajasthan man dies after minor inserts air in his rectum

A 22-year old man lost his life after a horrific stunt by a minor of inserting air in his rectum with a compressor.

Author
Top Indian News Desk
Follow us:
Courtesy: Pinterest

Rajasthan: In a shocking incident in Rajasthan, a 22-year-old man died after a minor boy allegedly filled in air in his rectum with a compressor. Firstly the boy inserted an air compressor hose in the man's rectum and after this, he released air into it at a high pressure resulting in the unfortunate death of the man. 

The incident came to light after the man’s death, prompting Vishwakarma police station to file a murder case. According to the police, the event occurred on Sunday evening while laborers were packaging nutritious meals (Poshahar) for schools at a factory on Road No. 14 in the Vishwakarma Industrial Area. 

Police's statement

The police have said that the deceased has been identified as Nitish. After the incident, in succumbed to severe pain in the abdominal area following which he was immediately rushed to the nearest hospital, but he failed to win the battle of life.